IRPC Manufactures best quality viton rubber parts including below
Custom Viton Rubber parts could be made as per customer’s drawings/samples
Viton Rubber material offers the below advantage:
1. Resistance to temperature extremes:
Viton® withstands high temperature and simultaneously retains its good mechanical properties better than most other elastomers. Oil and chemical resistance also are relatively unaffected by elevated temperatures. Compounds of Viton® remain usefully elastic indefinitely when exposed to laboratory air oven aging up to 204°C (400°F) or to intermittent test exposures up to 260°C (500°F). High temperature service limits are generally considered to be:
2. Resistance to degradation by a greater variety of fluids and chemicals than any non-fluorinated elastomer, providing the best proven fluid resistance of any commercial rubber. Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, lubricants, and most mineral acids.
3. Extremely low permeability to a broad range of substances, including particularly good performance in oxygenated automotive fuels.
4. Resistance to many aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbon fluids that act as solvents for other rubbers.
5. Exceptionally good resistance to compression set, even at temperatures which can embrittle other non-fluorinated elastomers.
6. Exceptionally good resistance to atmospheric oxidation, sun, and weather. Excellent resistance to fungus and mold.
7. Good electrical properties in low voltage, low frequency applications.
8. Low burning characteristics; inherently more resistant to burning than other non-fluorinated hydrocarbon rubbers.
All our orders will be shipped via DHL at free of cost door delivery to all our clients outside India with transit time of just 3-4 days to any part of the world
IRPC Viton Gaskets are manufactured of specially formulated Viton rubber that are resistant to very high temperatures of around 200 c and suitable for harsh chemical environments.
They are available in diameters upto 2000 mm and also available in extruded forms like Viton Extruded Gaskets and in all colors as required by customers.
Customized Viton Gaskets are also available as per Customer’s Drawings/samples
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets have Excellent Resistance to Harsh Chemical Environments
Metal to Viton Bonded Gaskets are also available
These are also called as FKM Gaskets or FPM Gaskets
We will contact you soon !
N. Suria Murthy
Industrial Rubber Products, Coimbatore